OATF MOTTO – EXHIBITION EXCELLENCE
- Ongwediva Annual Trade Fair is a multi-sectoral trade and business exposition that strives to promote business development and excellence in the exhibition industry and hence our motto, EXHIBITION EXCELLENCE.
- The MOTTO is an integral component of the logo in word and design.
- The outer gear design of the logo represents movement/integration of trade – THE WHEEL OF INDUSTRY.
- The six segments of the outer gear represent the exhibition structures of Ongwediva Trade Centre (Queens Hall, King Kauluma Hall, Headmen Hall, SME Hall, Open Stands, Future New Hall).
- The arrow (like) design in the middle of the logo(s) represents forward/advancement – EXHIBITION EXCELLENCE.
- The “four segments, which together portrays an arrow, individually represent exhibition and exhibition cubicles or stands in diversity.
- The dynamic illustration of the leopard denotes the history of the host town and therefore a trade mark of Ongwediva – ONGWEDIVA, THE VALLEY OF THE LEOPARD THAT SHARES THE STRENGTH AND MAJESTY.
- The colours used were denoted from the corporate colour schemes on the logo of Ongwediva Town Council.